These guidelines are here to protect those who post, just as much as they are designed to assist those who moderate. By posting here at CS-Frag, you agree to abide by these guidelines and waive any right to continued membership should we deem it necessary to terminate said membership.
- You are allowed only ONE CS-Frag Gaming account and users with multiple accounts will run the risk of all associated accounts being deleted. If you have a special reason for having multiple accounts, please be sure to contact us with your request.
- Vulgar, offensive or otherwise obscene usernames will result in a ban.
- Impersonating Staff, popular trademarks, or other misleading names is forbidden.
- Nude or sexualized profile photos, profile cover photos, and signatures are forbidden.
- This is an English-speaking community and while we have great respect for various cultures, we require that all posts be made in English.
- Posting any personal information, impersonating another user, selling personal or confidential information will not be permitted. This extends to private messages as well.
- Please use descriptive topic titles. Topics like "Help!", "Look", or "Error" are not acceptable and will be removed.
- Think of the human. If you're giving criticism, try to be as constructive as possible and be respectful. Flaming will not be tolerated.
- If a topic is locked by a Staff member, leave it. Do not create a duplicate topic.
You may only bump your topic once every two (2) days, from the date of the last post.
- Bumping is not permitted anywhere else on this site.
- Please avoid controversial subjects. Political, racial, and sexual subjects are better left to other communities.
Please avoid replying to "dead" topics unless you have something truly constructive to add.
- Typically, topics older than 1-2 weeks are considered dead. Off-topic threads do not apply.
Responding to any content with "thanks", "good", "cool" or anything of the sort is considered spam.
- This includes one-word responses or "welcome" posts in intro topics.
- If you feel the need to express gratitude, use the reputation system, the review system, or thank them via PM.
- When posting a lengthy amount of text, don't just wrap it in Code tags, wrap the code and the Code tags in Spoiler tags. This prevents having to scroll endlessly to move past the code when viewing a topic.
- Copy / pasting the same message in created topics or creating several pointless spam topics in an effort to fraudulently increase your post count or for any other reason is prohibited.
Advertising any independent hosting services (especially your own) will result in the removal of the post/topic and potentially warrant account penalty. This advertising policy applies to all features on the website. You may not use your profile, your signature, PMs or any other feature on this site to advertise third-party hosting services.
- Do NOT send unsolicited support requests to other users or Staff. This includes content that is sexual in nature, solicitation of funds, unsolicited advertising of your site or services, as well as support, product, or service requests. Failure to comply may result in PM and/or account suspensions.
- Please do not engage in the trading or exchange of reputation points.
- CS-Frag is not a "hacking" community. Discussions of how or encouragement to "hack" (DDOS, etc) will result in suspension(s).
- Status updates are not to be used for requesting support, complaining about other users or Staff, or for advertisements of your site, services, or needs.
Pictures are permitted within signatures but keep in mind that large images or images that cause forum lag will be removed. We don't want your signature to hinder the browsing experience of others. Obviously, pictures must comply with our community guidelines. Please refrain from using excessive multi-colored text, flash graphics, or otherwise obnoxious images in your signatures. These are annoying and distracting. In addition, please refrain from using excessive special characters and emoticons in your signatures. Again, these are very distracting. Finally, do not increase the text size to make your forum signature "stand out". The standard text size is absolutely fine. Let's keep the text in signatures somewhat uniform, as crazy varieties just make the forum look sloppy and distracting.
Have a good time, act maturely, be friendly, make friends, and discover! That's what this community is all about. Please avoid drama. We dislike it too when things go wrong but there's a report button. Do not "call out" other users - just report their post!
If you have any questions or if you're hesitant about posting something somewhere, feel free to PM one of our Staff members. We typically reply within a day. This rules may change without any notice from the staff team, in which it is your duty to regularly read the rules for any slight changes.