Welcome to CS-Frag Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tony Montana

Member
  • Content count

    180
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

71 Excellent

About Tony Montana

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 04/30/00

Contact Methods

  • Steam Profile abdoukitanov

Profile Information

  • Gender Male

Recent Profile Visitors

1,276 profile views
  1. i think i am the first who have a restriction point and zprops are something make humans win all rounds pliz dont add
  2. pidaras
  3. so smug but for how long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  4. even if the morrow is baren of promisses nothing shall forstall my ruturn
  5. i just reply cuz i am waiting for next darth pussy to gag me
  6. shit cs-drama is better
  7. gud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  8. Rejected

    active 9/10 pro 7/10 chance to be zh 76% chance to be admin 24% so +0.1
  9. scopez please choose 2 or 3 cuz the 1 4 and 5 is just weed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) please( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  10. happy birthday my csgo admoon :3

    1. Krusty Burger

      Krusty Burger

      Thanks 'Tony' ;)) hahah x

    2. Emre Can

      VIP User Emre Can

      I can follow you to you

  11. yoooooooo guys i have a problem every unique cs frager have a signature how to have it or say it in the topic please help
  12. ofcourse there is poopy my soop
  13. css csgo csnz cso cscz csn all css
  14. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)