Agent hotTyshot

New project maybe in november by AHS

Hello and good evening hope you all having a great day like me <3 so I am here to inform you that im working on a secret project. This will be for ze (zombie escape) only some people know about this and those who know about it please don't say to anyone because I want this to be as a surprize. Also this map will have contest and I will allow cs frag boys to use smokes. By the way gotta go now I was here just to update you that the map (secret project) will be a great fun <3

its in beta and don't worry about the sky box i know it's not good but I'll fix it. Just some screenshots of lvl 1 of my project <3

9b6500ac941647ac95f61ca41f1aa184.jpg

59c5bd01f28f4ef089f2b8019fbc4695.jpg

548a64a36be646929aafe3e50e43c5c5.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, agenthottyshot said:

Hello and good evening hope you all having a great day like me <3 so I am here to inform you that im working on a secret project. This will be for ze (zombie escape) only some people know about this and those who know about it please don't say to anyone because I want this to be as a surprize. Also this map will have contest and I will allow cs frag boys to use smokes. By the way gotta go now I was here just to update you that the map (secret project) will be a great fun <3

goodluck hope all players enjoy ur map:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNoclipper said:

Agent I want to help :3

Can u make 3d sky??

btw add me in steam im gonna give u my steam profile link in pm

Good luck with project, Agent ^_^
Unfortunatly, i can't mapping and create any models / etc. But i can help with testing, ideas (if you will tell me about it), so you can tell me if needs.

Edited by FPT
  • Like 2

Goodluck on the project agent. im looking forward to play your map. ;)

• Like 1