abdellatif

Approved
Admin application

In-Game name: Abdellatif

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7152082

Native language: arabic

Which server are you applying for? 

Zombie mod

Do you have any experience of being admin before?

Yes, I had an experience since years ago and i wasn't the only one who did that , i was with my brother , also few friends that i play with in my town  ,  we created a server many times but we failed .

When have you started playing Counter-Strike: Source? Played hours

Its about 5 years , more than 900 hour .

Do you have any bans within any OTHER communities? 

Yes , I have ban in NIDE server , actually they don't support our community .

Why should we exactly pick you? 

I have just this server that i play in  , In addition to that i have a lot of experience in this game  , For examples : i know  all maps secrets and hidden places , also to give a help to the respectful players and to expel thoes  who  ignore  the rules and  cheating somehow , obviously  i'm a friendly  player and i would like to have a lot of new good players to exchange  experiences  and learning new tricks , because we are not perfect , we are just humain being , it must make mistakes to learn in life , I play 3 hours per day .

Any additional info, that may be positive for your application?

I reported 2 bugs and i showed up 2 cheaters using aim bot , I really care about this server and this is my second application because i really want to make this server  as it always used  to be.

5 people like this

GOOD LUCK BRUH :troll_happy:

P.s: u dont have a mounths from ur last admun app but good luck

1 person likes this

Good luck my friend :cheerful:

2 people like this

I will reply to this now either today or tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Support you. PS I think we need admins with the ownership of the Russian language (English of course too). Because on the servers a lot of Russian players. And if one of them breaks the rules or something like that the warning in English mean nothing to them. I don't mean myself, just need to keep in mind. :D

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, h1dden said:

Support you. PS I think we need admins with the ownership of the Russian language (English of course too). Because on the servers a lot of Russian players. And if one of them breaks the rules or something like that the warning in English mean nothing to them. I don't mean myself, just need to keep in mind. :D

Hell no. If the player is a russian and doesnt understand our language how is that our problem? We are an EU Community after all.

2 people like this

Hey were gonna give you a try and see how it goes on with you. Please talk to me on Steam.

1 person likes this