eXcisioN

Pending
Hichem lilou admin abuse

Your in-game name: eXcisioN
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95980168

Admin name and Steam ID: Hichem lilou STEAM_0:0:174796745

In which server it happened: Zombie mod
Time of incident (include time-zone): 10/9/2017

Your side of the story: Hichem was on the roof where you use cans to get up on but he fell off then he started abusing slap to avoid death from zombies and where then he was on the roof of my spot, the zombies made a stack and came up but then he again abused slap to make himself fly and after winning he disconnected.
Demo/Video evidence: Sorry i couldn't record and post a video because i am lagging while record and i cannot upload videos because my slow internet so i took some screenshots i hope it is enough.

Please login or register to see this link.

1 person likes this

@Hichem Waiting for your respond on this one.

1 person likes this

Well it was in late time of night and we were only few players, I tried to have some fun with my friend when he was as a zombie I did slap him until he came beside me, after that I slapped myself to run away...

This has happened in one round only, although I don't do that all the time, cannot remember last time when I did it since months ago or so.

2 people like this

Sometimes admin do that to make the situation funny and it looks different to someone.

Im sure it wasn't his attention to have a personal advantage.

Nevertheless @Hichem and every other admin (including me) we should be carefull with things like that and avoid it,  because to others it does not always look as we intended.

@eXcisioN... Thank you for this report. And I hope you and Hichem will keep enjoying our servers as usual.

3 people like this