Welcome to CS-Frag Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acid

UnBanned console false ban??

9 posts in this topic

Name: Acid™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:371826570

Server: Zombie mod
Admin: console

What happened: so i was playing in zm_hide_and_seek_v2 under a table which looks as as a small tunnel and i kept jumping so i can quick peek zombies around and kept shooting suddenly got console banned I think this may be a mistake because I have never installed any kind of scripts.  also i have the same ban for ping faking i was lagging and my ping was 190+ maybe instead of kicking me it banned me please look into this cuz i just got unbanned a week ago and i have been playing fine. 

You have been banned by console for using Aimbot. Are you gonna lie about this? The proof is against you.

but i dont have aimbot. im sure you guys can analyze my aim pattern from inspections and see if actually im using aimbot.

Edited by Acid

Did you install any kind of cfg's or custom skins ? if so remove them it may be having a cheat scripts especially custom skins they may have Scripts 

And Scan ur pc too maybe someone got into it 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Acid said:

but i dont have aimbot. im sure you guys can analyze my aim pattern from inspections and see if actually im using aimbot.

well you need to check your custom skins that's the only way a aimbot script can get in your game without you notice;)

1 person likes this

Yes i have custim skins for sg550,m4 m3 tmp deagle and usp and i also get server is enforcing simple material everytime i join the server after closing the game and rejoinin works

At the very first time i asjed in cs frag in game chat if installing custom akin can get me banned nobody answered u can check my chat history 

50 minutes ago, mustilos said:

well you need to check your custom skins that's the only way a aimbot script can get in your game without you notice;)

You are right gamebanana says custom skins have custom renewed recoil and spread patterns.

Edited by Acid

4 hours ago, Acid said:

You are right gamebanana says custom skins have custom renewed recoil and spread patterns.

sure no problem man <3

Ban reason: "SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation" "... The type of cheats that do this are usually Anti-Recoil, No-Spread, Crit-Hack (TF2), and some Aimbots."

8 hours ago, Acid said:

For everyskin there is most of the time an "Online" and "Offline" Option in the zip file when you download. You gotta make sure yo get the online one.

Maybe also read the info about the skin itself. You have been banned now most likely for using a recoil script. Please remove that.

You have been unbanned.