Welcome to CS-Frag Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N3ON47

Under Review Admin application

9 posts in this topic

In-game name: N3ON47

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45838696

Native language: Hungarian, English

Applying for ZM server.

Do you have any experience of being admin before?

Answer: Yes I have been an admin on a ZM server in around 2010. And a classic hungarian dust2 only server. (not entirely sure about the year)

When have you started playing Counter-Strike: Source? Played hours?

Answer: Around 2007 if I remember correctly. Countless hours. Thousands. Really hard to say because I owned the pirated version of the game which didn't count hours. Back then I didn't have a strong computer so this was the best multiplayer experience I could get my hands on. Now after all these years nostalgia brought me back and eventually ended up buying the steam version. First achievement unlocked 14 Nov @ 7:45pm. Since then I poured 111 hours into the game. Only playing on this ZM server ever since I found it.

Do you have any bans within any OTHER communities?

Answer: No.

Why should we exactly pick you? (More than 100 words)

Answer: I absolutely love playing on this server. The community is great, and I love spending time with everyone who is a regular player. A lot of ZH Frag members know me, as well as regular players since I'm playing quite often. I do consider all of those I met friends. The nostalgic feeling of playing ZM again is unlike anything I have ever experienced. Back when I was playing CSS on an everyday basis I was playing ZM and ZE most of the time, it's where I enjoy the game the most. It really is a unique experience.

When Amnesia The Dark Descent came out in 2010 (if I remember correctly) and found out that I can make custom stories for the game I aquired a strange love towards scripting, coding etc. Even managed to create my own for my friends but could never publish it unfortunately.  Pretty much what Calig is doing, I would greatly enjoy it as well. I don't have any experience with sourcepawn or source code but I'm open to learning since I finished school and don't have work at the moment. Which means I have as much freetime and energy as required.

Any additional info, that may be positive for your application!

Answer: I've heard that new servers are going to be opened within a few months in CSGO which means some admins have to go there.  If any leave from ZM or if there are free slots right now I would gladly join and be part of the server and the community in a greater level. I can speak english fluently (despite a few minor grammatical mistakes) so I can help out anyone who needs help. As an admin I would fill out roles such as looking out for hackers, when the situation requires muting players because of mic spam (nobody likes screaming kids 24/7) etc. Like any admin's duties. Or If it is required I would also enjoy coding. I'm planning on staying on this server for as long as it's up and running. Everything is just so good here, the community, the additions, everything... That would be all. :D 

5 people like this

Well pretty good application,also you are a nice player.1+ ;)

1 person likes this

Clean and nice application. We will respond within a week. Be Patient. :)

2 people like this

Good Application I hope they Choose you  ;)

1 person likes this

Thanks everyone! :D

1 person likes this

good job

1 person likes this

Yes please choose him he is the nicest person i've ever met and he enjoys everything and loves everyone <3 

1 person likes this

+1 nice player would suit for admin but i think we already have too many admins in zm

1 person likes this