Sign in to follow this  
VasyaPupkin

Solved The RUMPLESTILSKIN admin abuse

Member Awards
Here are VasyaPupkin's awards

The RUMPLESTILSKIN

ZE

14:59

I played and did not touch anyone. I'm just a noob and when I shot a zombie, I missed it. So I was eaten by zombies and I infected all people. But the admin thought that I specifically do this and banned me because of personal dislike.

I haven't demo cuz i didn't know that this can happen

Member Awards
Here are The RUMPLESTILSKIN's awards

You try to do as if nothing had happened...

1st : You have spamed the chat :   "shit map, go rtv, go rtv... "    probably annoyed not to play to doorhug or others shitty maps like that.

2nd : I warned you and explain you that it was a training before our event (chirstmas_beta).

3rd : As usual, when people don't want to follow you, "angry" , you did it on purpose to make you zm at spawn for tryhard in the round and ruined the game for that people to be discouraged then rtv... and this several times...

Don't take me for an idiot vasya... I stay still cool with you when you speaking russian at 80% of the time on our server... close my eyes to what you can do (troll item, knif zombie or inflating...)

Next time could be more severe, be careful... it's not because you play is well that you have to allow everything.

• Like 4

Member Awards
Here are VasyaPupkin's awards
37 minutes ago, The RUMPLESTILSKIN said:

You try to do as if nothing had happened...

1st : You have spamed the chat :   "shit map, go rtv, go rtv... "    probably annoyed not to play to doorhug or others shitty maps like that.

2nd : I warned you and explain you that it was a training before our event (chirstmas_beta).

3rd : As usual, when people don't want to follow you, "angry" , you did it on purpose to make you zm at spawn for tryhard in the round and ruined the game for that people to be discouraged then rtv... and this several times...

Don't take me for an idiot vasya... I stay still cool with you when you speaking russian at 80% of the time on our server... close my eyes to what you can do (troll item, knif zombie or inflating...)

Next time could be more severe, be careful... it's not because you play is well that you have to allow everything.

give me demo where i trolled pls

Member Awards
Here are theracord's awards

I can confirm vasya does this frequenlty, when we're playing a map that he doenst like he starts trolling then and dies on purpose to become a zm and ruin the game.

He also ask his friends to knife him as a  zombie to make bigger jumps and kill humans easily.  Vasya is and stays cancer of the server.

• Like 1

Member Awards
Here are VaNsTeR's awards

I have seen vasya trolling aswell sometimes and since there is no proof etc. provided here we wont take actions against Rumplestilskin. Locked.

• Like 1