Sign in to follow this  
VasyaPupkin

My fault

Member Awards
Here are VasyaPupkin's awards

People, it's time to talk. I've been playing eufrag for 2 years now. At first I played seriously, I was friendly with everyone, I enjoyed the game. But then after, as a simple game ceased to bring me pleasure, I started on the dark side. I began to insult all those who played badly. I was pleased that I insulted someone. After that, I began to shit at all at all and I just started to troll people. I threw zombies in the crowd, I spammed the voice chat in Russian. I thought that without me this server would not survive. I thought that I was too expensive. But it was stupid selfishness. And I realized that I can not imagine anything. Now I want to apologize to everyone I touched.

• Like 5

Member Awards
Here are The RUMPLESTILSKIN's awards

I did not expect less from you... I don't understand why you're became like that...

Unfortunaly it's too late and you will finish your week of ban (I could have put you much more...)

I hope this time you understand this server is not YOUR server and that you will follow our rules now.

Next time could be a permban view your past... so, be careful.

Member Awards
Here are Fouzy's awards

You need to play more seriously yomayoooooooooo!

Member Awards
Here are SYED's awards

Its happens bro during adolescence! :sick:

As u reached puberty u start to have mood swings. :devil:
But that doesn't mean u should take out your frustration on the server. :LOLO:

So be careful next time! ;)

• Like 1

Member Awards
Here are FloriaNNN.'s awards
On 12/21/2017 at 7:37 PM, VasyaPupkin said:

People, it's time to talk. I've been playing eufrag for 2 years now. At first I played seriously, I was friendly with everyone, I enjoyed the game. But then after, as a simple game ceased to bring me pleasure, I started on the dark side. I began to insult all those who played badly. I was pleased that I insulted someone. After that, I began to shit at all at all and I just started to troll people. I threw zombies in the crowd, I spammed the voice chat in Russian. I thought that without me this server would not survive. I thought that I was too expensive. But it was stupid selfishness. And I realized that I can not imagine anything. Now I want to apologize to everyone I touched.

" I spammed the voice chat in Russian " - EUFrag.RU hahahaa

Member Awards
Here are DeMoN's awards

I will just close the topic to prevent further dispute.

• Like 1