Welcome to CS-Frag Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Calig

Member Applications Closed   01/07/18

The member applications has been closed. Now on you can use our steam group tag in-game in order to get free member benefits. https://cs-frag.com/topic/1661-member-applications-closed/    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zombie killler

UnBanned this is my information of ban plz unban me

4 posts in this topic

name: zombie killer

steamID:1884893237

server: cs.frag.com zombie mod fast dl.....

admin: CONSOLE

what happened:

When I was playing in a map I forgot its name I discovered a secret place and from there I got a list that says you are banned

I have written to you sorry for my cheat because I have been cursed that the ban is only cheated

Please help me

Edited by VaNsTeR

You have been obviously banned for cheating. There is no such thing as being "cursed" to get banned from a Map.

What an excuse tho lol.

I admit I've been cheating I'm so sorry do you give me a second chance? plz sorry:(

and plz give me hapy in this new year

steam ID:       0:0:1884893237

You wont get a second chance. You have been unbanned now. 

1 person likes this