eXcisioN

Zombie Mode - Props Damage / ZProps

Hi i have a suggestion for improving zm server, add zprops in the server so humans can make good places with it and a lot of servers has it

• Like 3

Well im not sure but i think we had zprops before on the server.. or not i dont really remember but i dont think this would be a good idea because it is already hard enough to reach some places as a zombie and with this it could be a total disaster.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, VaNsTeR said:

Well im not sure but i think we had zprops before on the server.. or not i dont really remember but i dont think this would be a good idea because it is already hard enough to reach some places as a zombie and with this it could be a total disaster.

zombies can break props by knifing it

DON'T add Zprops back in zombie mod. It was a good choice to remove them. We used to have them for a certain time back a few years ago I think, and it was extremely unbalanced because humans would always summon dryers to cover up entrances and it was impossible for zombies to enter. It was especially bad for maps like zm_battleforce_panic, zm_hook and others

• Like 2

How I remembered there were fridges ovens etc and that cost some credits I think it is better without them

23 hours ago, Tony Montana said:

i just reply cuz i am waiting for next darth pussy to gag me :doge:

Get good, get unmuted,

also not very relevant to this topic..

Edited by Harue
  • Like 1

On 7.2.2018 at 0:41 PM, Harue said:

Get good, get unmuted,

also not very relevant to this topic..

KLOOOOOOTZAAAAAKKKKKKK

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VaNsTeR said:

KLOOOOOOTZAAAAAKKKKKKK

Yes admin. I like your word.

1 hour ago, Tony Montana said:

even if the morrow is baren of promisses

nothing shall forstall my ruturn

Even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return

To become the dew that quenches the land

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies

I offer thee this silent sacrifice

On 9.2.2018 at 1:24 PM, ZER0 said:

Even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return

To become the dew that quenches the land

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies

I offer thee this silent sacrifice

so smug but for how long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

i dont know even why i still vip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

On 1.2.2018 at 11:54 PM, eXcisioN said:

Hi i have a suggestion for improving zm server, add zprops in the server so humans can make good places with it and a lot of servers has it

We had ZProps once on the server, and it didn't really work out. And yes, I thought this would be again relevant topic to discuss,

due all physical props can be now destroyed by zombies. I wanted to make the game more challenging (Tell me if i'm totally wrong on this).

But ofc.. Everything is adjustable. If we would be adding zprops, we could make them weak, so they are easy to destroy.

We can also increase the map default props health, so zombies cannot destroy them so fast.

Currently maps physical props can be destroyed by 117 knife hits by zombie (Mouse 1/2, no difference to damage dealt)

I've seen some members being against this update (Props Damage) that for I would really appreciate to get everyone's feedback here on this topic.

Let me know if you like the map default props can be destroyed, and should the progress be faster or slower. Also would you like to see ZProps along with Props Damage,

and how you would set health settings for both systems.

• Like 2

I like that yoi made the props being destroyed by zombies update its great for zombies now they have a chance ans for zprops it can be the same knife hits as default props so zombies can destroy zprops too

• Like 1

i think i am the first who have a restriction point

and zprops are something make humans win all rounds pliz dont add

• Like 1

I think the addition of destructibe props was a great idea. It renders really op spots obselete for example where you could stack 3 vending machines in a crawlspace there was literally no way of zombies to get in. However now they stand a chance if they work together. Zprops would work well with this system in my opinion but would obviously have to lower prop health just a little bit. The destructible prop system is a 2 sided knife right now. While it gives zombies a better chance against humans who are defending a place with props, it unfortunately makes like 60% of previously good spots unusable, because there's no proper way to defend them since any prop can be easily destroyed. This leads to fewer "good spots" on the map which leads to more boring/linear gameplay.

Zprops could actually balance what I stated above. Of course this comes down to how frequently you can place them in each round. Correct me if i'm wrong but back in the day if i remember correctly it cost some kind of credits to purchase ovens, file cabinets and such. Each being more expensive than the other. We would have to assure, you can't just spam ovens with tons of health whenever one gets destroyed. Also seperate zprops with major price differentiations. For example a file cabinet should cost a lot more than a trashcan.

As for default prop health. This is a system you can't just get perfect on the first try. There have to be many iterations where health is higher or lower and see which values work the best. Just like balancing in any other game. For the current map props I think 117 hits is a bit low. Until we get Zprops they should be increased to... well let's say 200. 3 zombies can easily destroy a vending machine if they are constantly hitting it, this obviously gets worse the more people start attacking it. Again this is very situational because sometimes you would get one zombie trying to get to a guy who has a prop defending him and the zombie would be there alone hitting the prop for 2 hours, while in other situations 5-6 of them group up and take it down in seconds. This leads me back to my previous statement, where I said that values have to be tested to find the perfect balance.

Regarding Zprop health they should be much lower than default props since you can just place them wherever you want. For a specific value... well hard to say because we never got to try it but let's try something between 50-70 hits.  More expensive props should probably have more health. This comes down to how expensive they are, and how often you can place them.

To sum it all up I think Zprops would work well if we could balance health values. Would definately bring some fresh air on the server.

• Like 10

+1 with everything Neon just said I agree with all off what he just said..

I find most off the spots on the maps now that need props don't work, if there are more than one zombie they can just kill the prop in about 30sec so most people are now  just camping spots where its nearly impossible for zombie to get to and it just make the game boring for zombies and people just leave..  

I think maybe we should bring back Zprops but like Neon said have credits or maybe have it with VIP where you can buy new props and for bigger props bigger the cost. 

and maybe you put a limit on how many props you can buy a round like a limit off 3 this would help  zombies if the player is just sitting there just spawning props as he will run out are so many.. I also think he you do bring back Zprops you should only be able to spawn vending machines and small props nothing bigger..  :devil:

• Like 8

I know what spot your talking about Neon with the 3 vending machines., !BUT! It takes time to build it !you'll f##king risk your life for it, and as last human or human's the zombie's can easily push all this vending machines in and f##k you up bad. And yes sometime "SOMETIME!" You can make the barricade so perfect the zombies don't have a chance.. But normal only if you are alone, because it's hard when retards follow you and shot everything they can shot :LOLO:

But if your so god damn lucky that you make that perfect spot THEN YOU FUCKING EARN IT ! :kappa: OOOOhhhhhh and good luck going there the next round when all noob's going there with big hopes to survive like you did.

Now after zombie's can brake items it's no longer point camping your ass behind vending machines or whatever... So what happens??? 

EVERYONE GOES TO NOOB TUBES :why_u_no:! And is really 10+ people in one noob tube better then some camping spots that you have to use you "brain" and risk your life to make better???

Zombie Mode is survival game and to survive you have to camp yourself! Everyone know's that, And everyone who join's our server is like when zombies destroy there barricade and storm in "!!!!!!WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!

:why_u_no::LOLO::LOLO: and leave sever and maybe never come back.... :BabyRage:

So something has to happen here, remove this stupid shit and play the zombie mode as it should be played and as it always have been played!

Now here is what i think we should do 1 or 2...

1) Remove that destructible props and let's go back to normal! And then it will be a absolutely NO to Zprops.

2) Or let's give it a last try and give this damn props more HP! at least double it or more! And yes then we can also add Zprops back but it have to be 50% less damage as the vending machine prop or something.

I hope my word will be heard,

Saxi:heart:

Edited by -<SAXI>-
  • Like 5

It would be a great idea. As the players will find something new and interesting. As I was new to the game, I am excited to see how it works. Please add asap.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sinagrida said:

u better do a paranoid event on ze server

Mako you faggot

......so guys do you want add zpropos?...:mellow::mellow:

zpropos good thing for humans and bad for zombies

i say add it 

zpropos is a good thing;)

I reduced the props hit damage to half, so before 117 hits needed to destroy a prop, now 234 hits.

Yet not going to test out the ZProps. Lets see how things goes with this adjustment.

• Like 4