Pending abdellatif admin abuse

Member Awards
Here are eXcisioN's awards

Your in-game name: excision
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:95980168

Admin name and Steam ID: abdellatif STEAM_1:1:7152082

In which server it happened: zm
Time of incident (include time-zone): 2.16.2018

Your side of the story: I was playing in zm and used my mic for like 10 seconds and said nothing then abdel came with a different name and muted me for no reason and said i was spamming and i said wtf admin? And then he banned me for 2 hours for insulting admin??
Demo/Video evidence: CA33F4442C054CD67556638B5D59E9B24D526373

Member Awards
Here are VaNsTeR's awards

You have been unbanned since i dont see the point in this to you getting banned for a childish reason like this. 

I mean admins are not perfect and do mistakes aswell but just banning someone for saying fucking admins is not okay.

However there isnt really an evidence on this why he did really mute you from what you are saying and the screenshoot doesnt really provide any information in this point.

@abdellatif please respond asap.

Edited by VaNsTeR
  • Like 2

Member Awards

thanks for unban me vanster also in the past he had gagged me for 2 days because i said "admin stupid not banning cheater" and i think that wasnt deserved as well

Member Awards
Here are abdellatif's awards

Sure i will talk as an admin , First of all i saw u many times breaking the rules while admins out , and u said many things about admins as an stupid people and u desrespect them and players also this is as an exemple 

16. fev 2018 18:50:05asshole[CS-Frag.com] Zombie Mod | FastDL | Store | GameME

16. fev 2018 18:50:03fucking noob[CS-Frag.com] Zombie Mod | FastDL | Store | GameME 

and about ur mute u didnt notice me that i m in the server u were spaming i think u deserve it , and Btw u are the most player who does'nt respect the rules 

• Like 1

Member Awards
Here are Hichem's awards
41 minutes ago, eXcisioN said:

thanks for unban me vanster also in the past he had gagged me for 2 days because i said "admin stupid not banning cheater" and i think that wasnt deserved as well

Just to correct your words above... besides we had confirmed you are always claiming yourself as a victim.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

Member Awards

@abdellatif so when i used the mic for like 10 seconds and literally said or did nothing in the mic you assumed i was spamming and muted me for no reason? and btw i used the mic after you joined the server i was just having fun with that guy who was making weird noises on mic

Member Awards
Here are SniPer's awards

@eXcisioN me and twister not cheaters...or me not scripter please !

Member Awards
Here are DeMoN's awards

Gonna close the topic,nothing to say here anymore.