Member Awards
Here are Fluzzy's awards

hi guys im flushh,

so i want to play mg again on this server but almost everyone is using scripts and its so annoying, so could you please warn them but not ban cuz no one would be playing it then because so much players are scripting xd

Member Awards
Here are Maxemor's awards

They're not scripters they just know how to bhop

Member Awards
Here are Fluzzy's awards
10 hours ago, Maxemor said:

They're not scripters they just know how to bhop

lol no so youre telling me they can bhop up a hill without scripts and all perfect jumps (silent jumps)

if you think that then youre so stupid, anddddddd they always stop bhopping when an admin joins i wonder why??

Edited by Fluzzy

Member Awards
Here are h1dden's awards

Dude, if someone can bhop (bhop system on mg, zm, ze etc is pretty simple,as example there are no "run boost(google it)", try to bhop in "single game" and u'll see a difference) it doesn't mean they are a scripters. And i swear you don't know anything about bhop. I don't show off, but I can tell the scripter is anyone or not just watching him, be sure. 

So, I see no reason to continue this topic, it can immediately be closed.

With respect, h1dden.

• Like 1

Member Awards
Here are Fluzzy's awards
1 hour ago, h1dden said:

Dude, if someone can bhop (bhop system on mg, zm, ze etc is pretty simple,as example there are no "run boost(google it)", try to bhop in "single game" and u'll see a difference) it doesn't mean they are a scripters. And i swear you don't know anything about bhop. I don't show off, but I can tell the scripter is anyone or not just watching him, be sure. 

So, I see no reason to continue this topic, it can immediately be closed.

With respect, h1dden.

how can you know if you arent even in the server when they are and they pretty much admitted it themselves, an admin can look in the chat history of deadview and i told him that i was gonna report him he responded with do wyw and then said am i the only one that is scripting, so with all respect shut up, you are not therewhen they are doing it so you have no idea lol, but clearly no one cares about this.

Edited by Fluzzy

Member Awards
Here are Fluzzy's awards
1 minute ago, Fluzzy said:

how can you know if you arent even in the server when they are and they pretty much admitted it themselves, an admin can look in the chat history of deadview and i told him that i was gonna report him he responded with do wyw and then said am i the only one that is scripting, so with all respect shut up, you are not therewhen they are doing it so you have no idea lol, but clearly no one cares about this.

and bhop is ez i know it but you clearly didnt read my topic, i said this deadview guy is bhopping on a hill like its nothing, 20 perfect bhops uphill, but when admin joins they stopped all of a sudden. so stfu pls thx.

Member Awards
Here are Deadview's awards

You clearly have no idea how bhop works on mg, when you've spent a year on it then you can safely callout people, when i first joined i thought everyone was scripting simply put i wasn't expirienced enough. Oh and going downhill while bhopping increases your speed drastically.

Member Awards
Here are h1dden's awards

As deadview said: on MG bhop system is different and pretty simple. You will not achieve anything in any way. And choose your words. I see you for the first time here, so your behavior is not the best way to get acquainted, boy. Respect others. 

Upd: oh, you are here since 2016 but u marked as "inactive member". It explains everything. 

Edited by h1dden

Member Awards
Here are VaNsTeR's awards

The Minigame server has easy bhop settings. anyone can literally bhop like that. unless you are still in the 90s jumping using spacebar. @Rix :V can explain you more about minigame if you desire. He is the Server manager for it.

• Like 1

Member Awards
Here are Rix :V's awards

Hello.

Well, there's a plugin on the server called easyhop and its allowed you to bhop without losing speed so you can do 90% perfect jumps + 5% higher jumps too and of course with scroll mouse

and btw.. there's no other admins on the server except me and the owners, who is the admin you saw joined?

Edited by Rix :V

Member Awards
Here are A Y H A M's awards

İts only cuz u dont know  how to bhop doesnt mean that there is no legend bhopers İn the  server 

Admins know better than u 

Learn how to bhop and stop annoying dude 

Grow up

İf u r talking about me i like to say that 

Neon .saxy .abde.demon .fouzy .calig 

Saw me bhoping  

İm only joking when vanstar come

And i think he know that 

• Like 2