Sign in to follow this  
Deadview

For future events

Sicne many of us here play Killing Floor 2, why not in the near future host an event? Using this mutator, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=675314991,will allow the server to welcome more than six players,  and with this being said i was thinking that maybe 10-15 of us squad up and play custom maps basically dicking around with the game.

Just a heads up , the more players that are present the more difficult will it be to play, zeds will have abnormal amounts of health, as well as bosses, and more zeds will spawn in general meaning we'd have to play on Hard or if we can manage Suicidal difficulty.

https://www.moddb.com/games/killing-floor-2/addons/kf-containment-station-objective-mode

Maybe try beating this map 

Edited by Deadview
  • Like 3

I guess not many ppl here (at least whom i know) play KF2 so we can only hope for such stuff.:PepeHands:

or not?

Edited by h1dden
  • Like 1

No we actually have many people playing kf2 and we also have a kf2 server but we never spoke about it with the forum i guess.

However we thought about it. I personally dont really enjoy the game alot tho but for a community event with the people enjoying the gamemode it could still be alot of fun!

Ill pin this topic and see what other admins say about an idea like this. I think its good and could be made someday!

• Like 1

Definately a good idea to branch out to multiple games, kf2 event would bring some fresh air as well. Agree with @Deadview

• Like 1