Nano

Some plugins for the ZE Server

27 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!
I've decided to upload my created or fixed plugins for your ZE server! I really recommended it because the plugins are very important!

Let's explain:

• Flashlight Allways:
It's the same plugin of alliedmodders, but the difference is in my created command: sm_flashlightever "1" or "0".
The plugin allow ALLWAYS the flashlight on the map. For example, in LOTR and Dark Souls the command mp_flashlight is disabled.

• Countdown:
Author: Franc1sco Franug. He created the plugin for CSGO. I fixed it for CSS.
The plugin launch a "center message" in the center of the screen, to warn humans if the door is open in any ZE map, for example:
Console: Defend 30 seconds! ......... Center message: WAIT 30 SECONDS! WAIT 25 SECONDS!, etc...

• Give Weapons at Round Start:
I created it. The plugin give a free weapons at spawn: P90, Dual Elites, Freeze Grenade and He grenade. (If you want to change this, tell me :) )

• Glow Buttons:
Author: Franc1sco Franug. The plugin show a RED circle under the buttons to warn humans if the button is pressed or not.

• ResetScore with colors:
I created it. The plugins reset your score if you type: !rs or R (without capital letters) in the chat. (The plugin have colors)

• Showdamage:
i created it. If you shoot a zombie, a center message is released saying:
- Name: PlayerXX467
- Damage: -57
- Left: 5708

DOWNLOAD IT!
if you want to download it, please contact me at PM or Steam Message :)

If you like the plugins you can test it :)
I can give you an "AntiBHOP" plugin if you want.. The plugin automatically kick players if are bhopingç
Sorry for my bad english :(

Example of Countdown & Glow Buttons plugin (video on my v34 server):

Please login or register to see this link.

5 people like this

• Flashlight Allways: I think thats not really necessary, some maps are just made like that.

• Countdown: Good shit.

• Give Weapons at Round Start: Good shit, we don't have enough money to buy nades after ;P but again we can shoot zombies to ear em.

• Glow Buttons: Good shit.

• ResetScore with colors: We had this one but Calig removed it, no idea why.

• Showdamage ALL: The server already has one but it doesn't show the player you shoot or how much HP he has left, it just shows the demage you do to him, not really necessary.

plsdontkillmeijustgavemyopinion                        

2 people like this

• Flashlight Allways:

Some maps have them disabled for a reason. Not needed

• Countdown:

It would be to much spamm on the main board. Not needed

Great Idea!

• Glow Buttons:

Really not needed.

• ResetScore with colors:

Color isnt important. We already have !rs

• Showdamage ALL:

If you shoot a zombie, a center message is released saying: 

- Name: PlayerXX467

- Damage: -57

- Left: 5708

I did see this plugin in pf servers from tony montanas yt video and i like it and would like to see this to.

Btw. Antibhop. We have SMAC already... It warns admins ingame if hes using script, or sometimes console just perms them

2 people like this

You can put this scripts if you like it, is not needed

Hi Nano :D, i just want to talk about the flashlight plugin, for exemple it's written in console messages on ze_lotr_helms_deep it's disbaled for more fps, if the creator of the map didnt see it's important he will enable it so when you add this plugin and forcing to activate the flashlight i guess you are doing something wrong for the map :3.

But thank's for sharing the plugins keep it up =).

1 person likes this

Hi Nano :D, i just want to talk about the flashlight plugin, for exemple it's written in console messages on ze_lotr_helms_deep it's disbaled for more fps, if the creator of the map didnt see it's important he will enable it so when you add this plugin and forcing to activate the flashlight i guess you are doing something wrong for the map :3.

But thank's for sharing the plugins keep it up =).

Yes, i know. I only published these plugin because i use it on my servers.

I think the flashlight is importan for dark maps. In my css the flashlight don't low fps

Sorry for my bad english

1 person likes this

Yes, i know. I only published these plugin because i use it on my servers.

I think the flashlight is importan for dark maps. In my css the flashlight don't low fps

Sorry for my bad english

my flashlight doesn't low my fps as well but I can't see the lights :l It's like I can hear the flashlight sound on and off but doesn't show the light itself.

I have a shitty PC :kappa:

haha ok no problem. Just ignore allow flashlight plugin :)

Added a video made by me

Example of countdown detector and glow buttons plugins.

* GO TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE *

@@Nano Smexy Spiderman Mod :kappa: (In the Video)

Plez make it English :wutface:

lag confirmed  :WutFace:

wtf? lag??

@@Nano Smexy Spiderman Mod :kappa: (In the Video)

Plez make it English :WutFace:

hahah, i love this plugin xD

You didn't make any of those. All those plugins can you find on sourcemod.

You didn't make any of those. All those plugins can you find on sourcemod.

I said "I created it" or "i fixed it for CSS"

If you don't see what i said, you don't tell anything..

I only create 

• Give Weapons at Round Start

• ResetScore with colors

• Showdamage 

:) Bye.

PS: I can send you the .sp code (sourcepawn code) to check the convars, lines, etc ;)

I am not a liar :)

1 person likes this

PS: I can send you the .sp code (sourcepawn code) to check the convars, lines, etc ;)

I am not a liar :)

That's what I kinda wanted to see before taking any action, PM me  ^_^

1 person likes this

That's what I kinda wanted to see before taking any action, PM me  ^_^

No problem!

@@Nano well for weapons u can just type in console something like Bind "f2" "buy deagle;buy p90

And u get weapons at start

P.S: the f2 button u can change to it like p,a etc....

@@Nano well for weapons u can just type in console something like Bind "f2" "buy deagle;buy p90

And u get weapons at start

P.S: the f2 button u can change to it like p,a etc....

I know it, but the plugin gives a "free weapons". Is not neccessary to use the cash, you understand?

I created it. The plugin give a free weapons at spawn: P90, Dual Elites, Freeze Grenade and He grenade. (If you want to change this, tell me  :) 

I know it, but the plugin gives a "free weapons". Is not neccessary to use the cash, you understand?

Can we have our "own" free weapon ^^ ? Like there was once a very old ZE server that has !zmarket and you get to choose your gun (Loadout) and it will give those weapons every each round with cash obv. Sadly not free lel. You can also make this kind of plugin right? Which is free ofc.

Can we have our "own" free weapon ^^ ? Like there was once a very old ZE server that has !zmarket and you get to choose your gun (Loadout) and it will give those weapons every each round with cash obv. Sadly not free lel. You can also make this kind of plugin right? Which is free ofc.

Yes, i can do it 

1 person likes this

We have free weapons at start ( kevlar + p90 + nade + dualies ) for zm already right ?

We have free weapons at start ( kevlar + p90 + nade + dualies ) for zm already right ?

yeah, but we have to pay it lol. So it's not free.

yeah, but we have to pay it lol. So it's not free.

oh , i didnt knew that , thanks for info

1 person likes this